The client was in the process of revamping its brand to meet the current customer needs. They desired to shield themselves against the following challenges:
- Lack of effective communication, leading to misalignment.
- Change-resistant organizational culture and attitude.
- Lack of executive support and active sponsorship.
- Insufficient resourcing and change management buy-in.
- Failure to keep all stakeholders informed and involved in follow-ups.
- Incorrect planning.
- Evaluating change management efforts.