Classroom training, also referred to as Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is still considered one of the most popular mediums of training. Despite availability of other training media, some of the benefits of classroom training are tremendous, especially when ILT cannot be substituted for certain subject areas and/or audiences. Face-to-face interactions with the instructor and real-time discussions are often most effective. Instructors can easily convey enthusiasm coupled with customized and effective training material. This can be achieved both through ILT and virtual ILT (vILT) sessions.
We offer ILT and vILT solutions designed to match the skill level of the target audience, their learning style and schedule. We thoroughly analyze the training needs and accordingly define the structure of the training, outline and develop content. We also provide experienced instructors depending on the requirements of the client.
Our instructionally-sound ILT and vILT are designed to match the needs of the target audience, their learning style, and schedule. The ILT is an intelligent mix of text, media, and engaging activities offering the participants a rich and effective learning experience.
Our training material includes:
- PowerPoint Decks: include high-quality content, media, questions, activities etc.
- Facilitator Guides: include guidance on using training material in the most effective way. It includes detailed instructions for breakout activities to be conducted as part of the training session.
- Participant Guides: to help participants follow the training better and take notes as needed.
- Activity Guides
- Job Aids that the learners can utilize as reference tools
- “Train the Trainer” Sessions
- Specialized project-based trainers for classroom training