Investing in training development can help your organization gain a competitive edge while improving the skills of your workforce. But many organizations still struggle to identify the best training strategy for their employees. If you are looking for an eLearning training strategy that will help you engage learners and get the most out of your training budget, Microlearning can be your strongest approach.
Microlearning is an online training strategy that delivers training content in a series of short learning modules. This training strategy is effective for overcoming common training challenges of time constraints and limited budgets.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- Microlearning Benefits And its Applications
- How To Include Microlearning In Your Employee Performance Improvement Plans
- Leveraging Micro Content For Customer Satisfaction
- The Biggest Microlearning Mistakes L&D Managers Make And How To Avoid Them
- What Your Training ROI Will Look Like After Implementing A Microlearning Approach