Mobile learning supports corporate training solutions by driving high productivity and engagement. Organizations implement corporate training solutions for several reasons, one of them being the formation of high-performing teams. In today’s business scenario, industries are witnessing a rise in remote teams. The employees are expected to function seamlessly from different time zones. So, it is more important than ever to build a culture of learning and upskill or reskill employees in today’s unstable environment.
In this article, we discuss the ways of leveraging mobile learning solutions in corporate training programs. Such programs can help organizations develop high-performing teams and increase employee satisfaction as well as the overall productivity of the organization. Let’s begin.
1. Engaging a Diverse & Remote Workforce with Mobile Learning
You can effectively engage your global and diversified workforce with the help of mobile learning by:
- Providing quality learning experiences
- Offering easy to use and bite-sized learning resources
- Driving engagement among the millennial groups of your workforce
- Building a culture of knowledge sharing to unite your diversified workforce
2. Mobile Learning in the Moment of Need
Mobile learning program allows employees to access learning resources whenever they need them and from anywhere. It creates a culture of pervasive and contextual learning delivery. This happens by allowing employees access to various kinds of training resources they need according to their requirements of the moment. It mitigates compliance risks, bridges knowledge gaps, and prevents common errors.
3. Creating Collaborative Experiences with Mobile Learning
Mobile learning is one of the leading corporate training trends to create collaborative experiences as it allows employees to:
- Be productive and communicate without being physically together
- Seamlessly share knowledge
- Form online workgroups and social networks to overcome geography specific and departmental gaps
- Coordinate initiatives in real-time, even from remote locations
Mobile learning facilitates the formation of social learning environments. This plays a crucial role in developing a culture of learning in the organization.
4. Mobile Learning, Just-in-Time (JIT)
Mobile learning combined with JIT learning enables learners to receive training in no time and on a device with which they’re comfortable.
Mobile friendly training content is consumed in less time than traditional training resources, can be quickly applied, and shows immediate impact. Hence, weaving learning opportunities into employees’ busy schedules with the help of mobile learning and JIT can help leaders deliver training effectively.
5. Measure Training ROI with Mobile Learning
The inability to track ROI on training investments is one of the biggest concerns of business leaders. However, with mobile learning, you can efficiently resolve this challenge.
Mobile learning solutions offer leaders a way to measure, monitor, and report their training program’s effectiveness. This is one of the reasons why mobile learning is one of the leading corporate training trends.
Mobile learning benefits:
- Online surveys and one-touch polls to quantify knowledge
- Allows for the tracking of LMS engagement and rates of completion of remote teams
- Enables feedback recording after training’s practical application
Mobile learning content development provider allows organizations to overcome their challenges. They also help in implementing effective corporate training solutions in accordance with the latest corporate training trends. As our dependency on hybrid and remote workforces increases, the need to implement mobile learning solutions also rises.