Successful digital innovation in drug development requires individuals and teams across pharma companies, not just specialized ‘digital’ units, to embrace new tools and approaches. However, as the digitization of healthcare accelerates, reaping the benefits requires new knowledge and practical skills that are currently lacking across this ecosystem.
Upskilling the pharma workforce on the fundamentals of digital medicine is the need of the hour to acquire new knowledge, processes and facilitate new effective ways of working. Join us for an insightful session where Infopro Learning and Digital Medicine Society come together to highlight how decentralized trials are a strategic and operational imperative for the pharmaceutical workforce.
Key insights to be discussed in this webinar are –
- The change of the digital pharma industry and what does the future hold
- How upskilling and reskilling will shape the future for pharma
- Distinguish key learning principles from current learning misperceptions
- Evaluate practical solutions that will engage, motivate, and inspire learning
- Unlocking the potential of your workforce in a hybrid workplace environment