Infopro Learning recently studied more than 8,000 employees who survived a corporate layoff and discovered that their productivity, quality and engagement all declines significantly. Retention rates of these employees also declined sharply, so employers were losing more of those they had planned to keep. Even the layoff of only a few, or even just one employee, can have a significant negative impact on those remaining.
Be a part of this engaging webinar to understand the research and recommended leadership strategies to keep employees motivated and engaged during difficult times, especially after layoffs. Topics to be addressed will include –
- Pre-layoff preparation and communication
- Expect a decline in the ‘survivor’s’ passion, creativity and commitment
- How employees mask their true feelings
- Impact of even small or singular layoffs
- What kind of leader do they need now?
- Post-layoff communication cadence
- How to avoid losing your most effective and productive ‘survivors’