Over 60% of leaders report workforce stress as the number one source of burnout. Remote and hybrid working environments are in many cases adding to the stress burden when the lines between home and work become blurred; work stress becomes life stress.
The goal of this webinar is to help leaders breakthrough burnout, build resilience and take back control of their professional and personal lives. In these 60 minutes, we will cover –
- How to develop self-awareness and mastery of your mind
- How to maximize your personal energy throughout the day
- How to minimize the stress YOU place upon others
- How to identify the overt and subtle sources of stress in life
- How to develop coping mechanisms that increase your stress management capability
- How to develop a personal plan for permanent energy and stress mastery
Join us for this engaging webinar ‘Energy and Stress Management for Leaders’ to learn more about helping leaders deal with burnout, energy drainers and compassion fatigue.