The client is a leading media marketing company with unparalleled local-to-national reach, successfully connecting consumers, communities, and businesses. With over 200 local digital properties across 45+ states, its mission is to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation.
The client’s existing onboarding and sales training programs were outdated, overly expensive, and time-consuming. With the business need of hiring 45 new sales representatives in a month’s time, the client needed to conduct training on the latest products and services. Some prominent challenges faced were:
- Inconsistent training delivery methods
- Few opportunities to implement the knowledge acquired through training
- Learner disengagement due to heaps of content consumption
- Training scheduling was problematic for fluid sales teams
- No clear reporting of classroom activities