You hired the best teams to create the content. You used multimedia elements to enliven your online training courses. You now offer the courses on mobile devices and tablets.
Why is the learning effectiveness rate still low?
Why don’t learners complete the courses when they start?
Something is not right.
It is all about the workforce. With Gen X and Gen Y in the mainstream of an organization’s workforce, they expect the same engagement they find in their digital worlds.
Enter Gamification. If the goal is to drive performance, boost engagement and highlight achievement, gamification offers it all. Simply put, it is about integrating game design thinking to work-based applications where people interact and socialize around a common premise of competitive strategy, knowledge, and fun.
3 reasons why gamification is a must consider:
- Conditioned from birth: The human brain is conditioned at birth to play games. The very first learning occurs through games.
- Self-Appraisal: Gaming offers employees the opportunity for self-assessment and appraisal in their skills.
- Recognition across the board: Gaming offers the lucrative potential of highlighting achievements across the board. Employees are most motivated when recognized for their achievement or contribution.
InfoPro Learning, with its extensive experience of delivering engaging learning solutions, is here to help you integrate game-based learning with just about any business goal such as improving operations, reducing logistics costs or challenging employees to spearhead enterprise success.
- Games for improving sales performance
- Social and tasking games for employee collaboration
- Leaderboard games for service and support teams
- Online and Mobile Games for easy and customized access