If I can watch it, why read?
There is a video on the Internet for learning almost any skill, in most languages of the world. With user preferences clearly towards “on the go” videos, organizations are moving quickly to migrate and develop their training content to use this new medium and reach out to all their employees, even in remote locations. However, there is more to creating and delivering video-based learning content than simply shooting a few videos and hosting them on the company intranet.
- Create video-based learning course content and assessment that works equally well on mobile platforms
- Storyboard and produce videos using professional services
- Internationalize videos and close captions
- Host and manage video content on the cloud
- Develop tools to manage and administer the training content and measure effectiveness of video training material